Jump to navigation
Jump to search
Jump to main content
Turn on/off screen reader friendly version
Practical information from public offices
Print page

Family immigration permit pursuant to the EEA Regulations

As EU/EEA/EFTA nationals with right of residence in Norway pursuant to the EEA Regulations, your family members are entitled to come to Norway to live with you. There are two different schemes that your family members can use to be granted family immigration permits.

Which scheme they fall under depends on which citizenship your family members hold. If they are also EU/EEA/EFTA nationals, they are covered by the registration system for EEA nationals and will be issued registration certificates.

If they are not EU/EEA/EFTA nationals, they must apply for residence cards as family members of an EEA national. 

Tip a friend

Tip a friend about this page by email