Jump to navigation
Jump to search
Jump to main content
Turn on/off screen reader friendly version
Practical information from public agencies

Moving to Norway

Here you will find information about residence permits for family reunifications and citizenship, as well as useful information on practical issues when moving to Norway.

Print page

Selected articles

  • A residence permit to enter into marriage »

    If you wish to marry someone who lives in Norway, you can apply for a residence permit to come here and enter into marriage (fiancé permit). The permit is valid for six months, and you must get mar...

  • Family immigration permit »

    If you have a family member living in Norway, or you want to set up a family with a person living here, you can apply for a family immigration permit to come and live together with him or her here....